Senior Test Automation Engineer
Are you a creative and passionate Test Automation Engineer who believes anything is testable and with a built-in quality mindset? Then get in touch!
What are you going to do?
At Coosto we strive to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our software delivery. And we believe test automation is key in this. We organize ourselves in autonomous software development teams that work towards a microservices architecture. This allows teams to work in parallel and deliver value faster to our customers. Besides software development, the teams have the responsibility for running their own code in production.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer your contribution to our success will be as follows:
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the testing strategy for Coosto;
- You will be leading by example, so besides setting out the plans, you will be working as part of one of our scrum teams;
- As part of the team, you play a big role in the understanding of requirements and designing test plans, scenarios and scripts based on the requirements;
- You help in providing transparent insight into the quality of our software. And you actively look for ways on improving test coverage;
- We believe in fast feedback cycles and our CI/CD pipeline should facilitate this. You will work on defining guidelines for testing in our CI/CD pipeline to get our developers the fast feedback they’d like to see;
- And you advise management on what is needed to take the overall testing strategy of our software to the next level.
Some of the technologies we work with are NodeJS, Typescript, PHP, Go, MongoDB, MySQL and Elasticsearch. For test automation we make use of tooling like Postman and Cucumber and frameworks like webdriver.io.
The ideal match
The perfect candidate for us, is someone that isn’t afraid to take responsibility for the quality of our product, who thinks out of the box on how to guarantee that quality and who finds ways to do this in an efficient manner with test automation. If that describes you, then you tick all the boxes if further:
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical domain, Software Engineering or Computer Science is considered a plus;
- You have 5+ years of experience with automated software testing;
- You have a solid understanding of Software Testing principles;
- ISTQB Foundation is a plus;
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps is a must;
- You have experience with test automation frameworks;
- You have software development experience;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude with and a strong sense of ownership;
- You are driven to improve yourself and keep on learning;
- You are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
Who are we and what do we have to offer you?
Coosto is a leading content & social media marketing tool that is fully focused on helping organisations get more results from content. We do this by offering practical solutions for every phase of content marketing: our customers use Coosto to create content, distribute content on social media, manage their community and to monitor and report on all results.
The successes are clear. Coosto customers create better content and therefore perform demonstrably better on all marketing goals: from increased brand awareness to more brand preference, customer loyalty and online conversions.
We offer you the opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands, where you work in a professional and informal atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues and appealing clients. In addition, we offer you a good salary in line with the market and, more importantly, a fun and challenging job!
Next to the above, we offer:
From Iran to Coosto: 'This was the perfect opportunity'.
Moving from a city with more than three million people to Eindhoven, just for Coosto. Morteza Hosseini (34) took that chance in January 2020 and has no regrets. “I am happy here.”
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your cv with a motivational letter and reply promptly to let you know if we want to meet you to talk about your future at Coosto.