UI Web Designer
Are you the creative mind we are looking for to turn concepts into an inspiring visual web design? Do you find it a challenge to increase conversion with your designs? Do you want to work in a dynamic company? Then we'd love to hear from you!
As a Web Designer you are responsible for optimizing and expanding our public website together with the marketing team. For example, you determine the structure of the various responsive web pages and you come up with creative concepts and translate these ideas into a harmonious user experience. You monitor the Coosto house style and contribute with designs to the objectives of the New Business colleagues.
Your main activities:
• You develop concepts into efficient web designs with the aim of making our website pleasant and user-friendly;
• You work on increasing conversion rates by improving the user experience of landing pages and the structure/design of the website;
• You will be working closely with marketing and the drupal developers to translate their ideas and wishes into a visually appealing, user-friendly design;
• Designing buttons, banners, menus and other visual elements of the site.
You want to deliver something you can be proud of. You have a critical eye and an eye for detail. You are a go-getter, you keep an overview and you set priorities. In addition, you are result-oriented and you have a great sense of responsibility. You also have empathy for the customer and target group and you can express this in the desired creative form.
• are looking for a job for 24-32 hours a week;
• have a completed Higher Vocational Education (preferably design/communication/marketing);
• have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
• live near Eindhoven or Alicante;
• are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
In addition, you:
• have a killer portfolio and blow us away with your UI skills;
• have experience with tools such as Figma and/or Sketch;
• are aware of the web design trends and know how to translate them into, among other things, animated images;
• have experience with conversion optimization and A/B testing;
• are familiar with Google Analytics and you like optimizing;
• have experience with CSS and HTML.
We are Coosto. Nice to meet you! Like our more than 1500 customers, we believe in the power of social media for marketing, communication and digital customer contact. That is why we develop software with which organizations can manage their social media. With Coosto they publish on social media, analyze their results, see their brand reputation and take care of their webcare.
Coosto is a SaaS company. We develop and deliver a Social Media Management Platform. Companies and organizations use our platform to efficiently maximize their online and social media results. Our platform has become indispensable for many of our customers. After all, the power of social media is unprecedented. Coosto has therefore grown from Tech Startup to Scale Up with enormous growth opportunities. It has only been ten years since we started with 5 FTEs in a small office at the TU in Eindhoven - now our 125 colleagues work in offices in Eindhoven and Alicante (Spain). Currently we are the market leader in the Netherlands and Belgium. Coosto has the ambition to continue to build on international growth and the unique proposition in the coming years.
Next to the above, we offer:
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your cv with a motivational letter and reply promptly to let you know if we want to meet you to talk about your future at Coosto.