Are you a Test Engineer with an eye for detail when it comes to automated testing and are looking for an environment to grow and develop yourself? Join us in the role of Test Engineer!
At Coosto we are continuously delivering software faster. We do this by developing technical solutions, such as a continuous delivery pipeline and test automation. We organize ourselves in autonomous software development teams that work towards a micro-services architecture. This allows teams to work in parallel and deliver features faster to our customers. Besides software development, the teams have the responsibility for running their own code in production.
For one of those teams we are looking for an Agile Test Engineer who will support rapid feedback cycles to improve quality while also increasing speed.
You are a member of an Agile team that works on an independent module of Coosto, together with the Product Owner. You will be working in several teams with diverse backgrounds. The other team members are front-end and back-end developers who build microservices and develop front-end applications. For services, business logic is implemented with modern technologies like NodeJS, Typescript, PHP and to store data we make use of MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch and Cassandra. For test automation we make use of tooling like Postman, Appium, Chimpy.js, Cucumber and more.
In the end the whole team is responsible for the quality and you will help to create awareness and best practices.
Your focus is on testing according to our principle ‘test is code too’, where the others have focus on coding. For existing solutions you work on high coverage on the most critical features with automated tests. For new features, you deliver automated tests directly. Besides that, you immediately write the test that needs to prevent production issues for the future.The tests you will be developing are small tests (API’s of services and UI’s) and big tests (integration). They are both functional and non-functional tests.
- You have at least 3 years experience with testing in an Agile team which delivers small stories fast
- You are able to automate your own work, so you are a tester with enough engineering skills
- You have experience with test automation tools like Postman, Appium, Selenium, Fitnesse and Cucumber
- You have the power to persuade; you are able to convince others of your ideas so that you achieve many great things with your knowledge and experience. You are the quality conscience of the team
- You love working with your fellow Test Engineers to carry the load on test automation
- You have a excellent written and spoken skills in English
In addition, it is a plus if you have experience with any of the following:
- Setting up test environments in combination with Continuous Delivery/Integration
- Security-, Performance and/or Load Testing
- Customer contact and conducting acceptance tests
As a Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to gain experience at an energetic and entrepreneurial organization, where you work with enthusiastic colleagues within a professional and informal working atmosphere. We also offer you:
- Personal development and guidance;
- Laptop and other IT resources you need for your work. We are fully equipped for remote working. Everything for your workplace at home and at the office is arranged for you;
- 26 vacation days, Coosto pays your pension and you receive a discount on your health insurance.
We like to be active and organize the best company activities with #CoostoActive: skiing, participation in Eindhoven marathon, Virtual Reality gaming, yoga, kickboxing, karting, salsa dancing, Strong Viking Run and pub quizzes. Something for everyone!
And as soon as we are allowed to return to the office, the nicest VRIJMIBO (friday afternoon drinks), pizza sessions, hackathons, always a well-stocked fridge with (healthy) snacks, and the most fantastic Christmas party in Eindhoven (we are proud of that;))
We look forward to your resume and cover letter!