Senior Backend Developer TypeScript en NodeJS
Senior Backend Developer TypeScript/NodeJS
We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Developer who is keen to work as part of a great Scrum team in an international work environment. Is this you? Then apply quickly!
Working remotely is also possible!
As a Backend Software Developer at Coosto you will work on our Social media management tool: a SaaS application with which our customers make daily decisions based on social media data. You will work in one of our multidisciplinary Scrum teams, responsible for one of Coosto's domains. Together with your team, you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of this domain, both development and maintenance.
You will develop new features in TypeScript/NodeJS, among others. We have our standards with regard to performance, security, scalability and high availability and so do you. You conduct research into new technologies and share your findings with your team. You will work with at least several of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ/Kafka, MySQL and MongoDB.
We are looking for a candidate who would like to develop highly scalable backend applications and who has the passion and motivation to build a first-class product. Further:
- Do you have a relevant bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Science;
- Do you have knowledge of, and experience with, software development and architecture;
- Do you have at least 5 work experience as a (backend) developer;
- Do you have experience with at least some of the following technologies: TypeScript, Node.js, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB;
- Do you have experience working in a Scrum team?
- Do you have strong communication skills and your English is excellent;
- Do you like to learn, work hard and have fun;
- You are definitely a team player.
If you are someone with a strong sense of ownership, open-minded, not afraid to ask questions and a friendly and helpful person, then you will definitely feel at home in this team.
Coosto is an energetic and enterprising organization. As a Backend Developer you will work in a stimulating environment, full of technical challenges, in an international team of fun and smart colleagues. The culture is informal and professional. We have a passion for the product and the company, and have a work hard, play hard mentality. We have an office in Eindhoven and Alicante.
We also offer you:
- Professional and personal development;
- Laptop and other IT resources you need for your work. We are fully equipped for remote working. Everything for your workplace at home and at the office is arranged for you;
- An excellent salary;
- 26 vacation days, Coosto pays your pension and you get a discount on your health insurance;
- We like to be active and organize the best company outings with #CoostoActive: skiing, participation in the Eindhoven Marathon, Virtual Reality gaming, yoga, kickboxing, karting, salsa dancing, Strong Viking Run and pub quizzes. Something for everyone!
- And when we're back at the office, we'll have the coziest VRIJMIBO, pizza sessions, hackathons, always a well-stocked fridge with (healthy) snacks, and the most fantastic Christmas party in Eindhoven (we're proud of that ;)).
Nice! We look forward to receiving your resume with accompanying motivation and will contact you as soon as possible.