Are you a student, or have you just graduated and are you looking for an IT job? This is your chance! At Coosto we are looking for Script Developers for 24 to 40 hours a week.
As a Script Developer you will work within the Coosto team or our partner organization. This will depend on your knowledge and the focus of the team.
Coosto itself provides software solutions for social media listening and webcare and is market leader in the Netherlands. Every day we process millions of social media messages (Twitter, Facebook, blogs, forums) and make these available in a search engine that is used by hundreds of customers at the same time.
In addition, Coosto works together with a partner organisation. This partner organization is a data supplier that is active worldwide in collecting millions of public vacancy data. Within this position you will work in a team that focuses on an efficient way of collecting this data through web crawling / spidering.
As a Script Developer you are going to design and program scripts to support our data intake and the data extraction software. These scripts range from simple configurations up to sophisticated scripts. You will be working in a team with various technical specialists and you will have lots of freedom. You will report your team lead.
- Knowledge of programming; it’s a big plus if you have developed in Python;
- Enthusiasm, independency, passion, hands-on mentality and an inquiring attitude;
- Familiarity with terms like HTML, HTTP, XPath, PHP, Bash and Regular Expressions;
- It’s a plus if you have experience with Linux OS;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- You are available for 24 to 40 hours a week.
A nice team full of clever and motivated people will teach you our way of working and will give you plenty of space for your own contribution. We will make sure that you are trained well and if necessary we will learn you new programming languages. There is lots of debate ánd lots of laughter. We are curious as to what we can learn from you, and we are sure you can learn from us.
Next to the above, we offer:
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work on Saturday;
- Career development opportunities to several technical roles;
- Professional and personal development;
- Laptop and other IT resources that you need to do your job. We are fully equipped for working remotely. Everything you need for your workplace, both at the office and at home, will be arranged;
- Excellent salary;
- 26 vacation days, Coosto pays your pension contribution and you get a discount on health insurance;
- We like to stay active and organise fun events with #CoostoActive: skiing, participation in the Eindhoven marathon, Virtual Reality gaming, yoga, kickboxing, karting, salsa-dancing, Strong Viking Run and pub quizzes.We have something for everyone!
- And when we are back at the office, we have awesome Friday afternoon drinks, pizza sessions, hackathons, a fully stocked fridge with (healthy) snacks, and not to forget the best Christmas party in the Eindhoven area (and proud of it ;))
That’s great! We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.