Backend Developer Python
Are you looking for the next stage in your career?
Within this position you fall under a partner organization of Coosto. This partner organization is a data supplier that is active worldwide in collecting millions of public vacancy data. Within this position you will work in a team that focuses on an efficient way of collecting this data through web crawling / spidering. We are looking for someone in our office in Eindhoven and/or Alicante.
As a result, you come into contact with all layers of our architecture, consisting of various distributed applications, databases, queues and file systems. We work with Python, Bash / Shell, GlusterFS, MySQL, Redis, Kafka and RabbitMQ and we run all of this in Docker and / or Kubernetes.
As a Backend Developer you will work in a Scrum team and you will realize the product roadmap together with the team. You will work on further defining and expanding our software landscape and the associated architecture, based on a microservices architecture. You work closely with your colleagues in the Scrum team and with the Product Owner.
First of all, you have a passion for your work. You are therefore always working on new technologies, programming, innovating and continuing to challenge and develop yourself. Scalability of processes, and thus performance, is important to you and you have an affinity with distributed systems and data processing.
If you are someone with a strong sense of ownership, are open-minded, are not afraid to ask questions and you are friendly and helpful, then you will definitely feel at home in one of our teams.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or another relevant study program;
- You have +/- 3 years of experience as a Backend Developer;
- Experience with Python and good knowledge of MySQL;
- Extensive experience with the Linux command line, Bash, Shell Scripting and Crontabs;
- It is a great advantage if you have experience with one or more of the following techniques: stream processing, ETL processes, queue systems and in-memory databases.
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment;
- You have good communication skills and your English is excellent;
- You are a real team player.
Within this position you will be part of a partner organization of Coosto. This partner organization is a data supplier that is active worldwide in collecting millions of public vacancy data. Within this position you will work in a team that focuses on an efficient way of collecting this data through web crawling / spidering. You can work as a backend developer at Coosto in both Eindhoven and Alicante.
Next to the above, we offer:
Moving from a city with more than three million people to Eindhoven, just for Coosto. Morteza Hosseini (34) took that chance in January 2020 and has no regrets. “I am happy here.”
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your cv with a motivational letter and reply promptly to let you know if we want to meet you to talk about your future at Coosto.